Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph sir
Suspect ID
287018, 293350, 2933
Date of violation
Feb 14, 2024
Time of violation
14:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/COxC52FfgZg

william sir

Player
Player
There maybe a multiple rule breaks by them but as far as I know they did only gr 1.6 rest everything in pov.

Haydar Diaz

Player
Player
We didnt rob you, we pickpocket you and we dont need 4 people and 2 cars for pickpocket learn rules please

Last edited:

MrDiaz

Player
Player
As seen in the video, no money or illegal items were taken from the person, and he got into the vehicle with his own consent. His hands were tied and he was shot in the redzone. Also, there should not be sentences such as "I am constantly registered and I will complain" in the role, fear RP should be made and then the complaint should be made.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Reviewed

You got in the car willingly, they took you to a remote place, tied your hands while pointing guns, you walked off (FearRP). They took you to the ghetto where they pickpocketed you and they shot you. Pickpocketing is a silent skill and can even be done without you actively paying attention. There was no robbery of items or anything and the kill happened in the ghetto. They did not issue any demands in the ghetto, so there was nothing to comply with.

ID 273527 will receive a punishment for Mixing and FearRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom