Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smalman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Pavle Stanojevic
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT + 2
4. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
12:00 AM - 00:00 PM
5. Average online per week (hours):
120 hours
6. Your Discord ID:
cov_ika
7. Your characters' name (IC):
John Smalman
8. Your ingame ID:
9. Your ingame level:
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
State
11: Languages spoken:

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
It was a nice day when a friend of mine convinced me to start playing RP. I played on the other servers to be honest I didn't like them very much. Then in search of a good server I came across this one with a recommendation of 10 people. This server was something I couldn't wait to install. I entered the server and at the very beginning someone came up to me at the hotel and explained a few things to me how to play RP. I've also been added to the discord server from this RP. I learned the rules and everything was fine. Not so long since I entered the server, I reached 10 years in the city. I tried to get into the police department and I succeeded. It was a term run by Lunaa Quinn. I had a great time and got nervous. Then I went from organization to organization, got years, took breaks for a couple of months on the server and here I am now in the FBI. Ever since I first entered the police, I've seen admins solving problems with cops, punishing people, teleporting, disappearing and a lot more. I started learning the rules. I've been punished many times by admins but I don't think they'll take that into account because it's been a great time. It's been 3 years now and I'm looking forward to the future.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State
3. What are your strengths?
Communication skills, manipulation (good way), knowledge
4. What are your weaknesses?
Constructive Criticism
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Knowledge the most
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I never had one
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Nope
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Will talk about it privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom