Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Leo Bonzai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anshu Rajput
2. Your age (OOC): - 20
3. Time zone + country: - IST, India
4. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): - 06:00 AM - 15:00 PM
5. Average online per week (hours): - 40+ hours
6. Your Discord ID: - leaderrog
7. Your characters' name (IC): - Leo Bonzai
8. Your in game ID: - 163903
9. Your in game level: - 52
10. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): - State
11: Languages spoken: - English and Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I have a spend a quality time in this RP server and after spending so much time and enjoyment I believe I am now good to join the admin team and help them to improve this RP more and not just punishing people I believe that I would help other citizens to know about the rules more and a good point is I am really good in handling things without losing any temper and can handle it gently. I also ready to help people in their problems and making there RP life better and memorable.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) - I would be better with State. I am not into Crime organization that much, but I am more indulged in State organization. I was Chief of PR in EMS and Senior Supervisor x2 in LI and I know everything about LI as I was there for about 5 terms and also, I had a good time in EMS too.
3. What are your strengths? -If I talk about my strengths than it would be a good communication skill with others which I believe is very important as an admin to have a good communication skill beside this I have a strong believe in myself that I can do this thing and I am really confident about things I do.
4. What are your weaknesses? -Talking about weaknesses it would be trust which I believe is my weakness and I am trying to have control over it and sometimes it would be overthinking too, not about the past things but the things which is going to come which is also not good but not in control too. So yes, this is my weakness.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? -As I told you I have good communication skills with others and having good confidence is also a part of it if I talk about more skills than it would be none other than my experience in city I have really good experience in city I have been playing this server for around 1.5+ years and in-between I was inactive in city than I become active in it and now I have no issues in it.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - I don't have any business but still if got one I am ready to sell it for becoming the parts of admin team.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? - No issues are there which is preventing me to becoming active. I am really active in city.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application? - I think everything I already told in this application, so I don't have any other question-answers on it. Thank you, take care.

Top Bottom