Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Kage

Player
Player
Family Name: Hogwarts
Family Head: Shadow Kage - 266266
Family House Number: 53
Leader Discord: itachidope
Family Leader Forum: Hardik Mittal (id: 266266)

Logo:
BACKSTORY:

In my formative years, an unwavering belief in the potency of kindness propelled me into a life dedicated to healing and service as a doctor. The trajectory of my ideals took an unforeseen twist when a gravely wounded man sought refuge, revealing himself as a pivotal witness against the son of the infamous gangster, Miguel Diaz. The ensuing pursuit by Miguel's ruthless enforcers culminated in the heart-wrenching loss of my parents and loyal rottweiler, Bruno. Seeking help from the police proved futile, as corrupt officers betrayed me, framing me for crimes I did not commit and incarcerating me. Faced with the harsh reality of betrayal, I took matters into my own hands, orchestrating a daring escape and finding myself in the sprawling city of Los Santos.

However, rather than discovering solace, I encountered kindred spirits who had suffered under the tyranny of Miguel's malevolence. Together, we forged an unbreakable bond, forming the clandestine collective known as "Hogwarts." United by a shared thirst for vengeance, we operate in the shadows, instilling fear into those who dare to cross our path. The pursuit of justice transformed into a quest for retribution as we sought out others who had fallen victim to Miguel's cruelty.

In our mission to become the most feared organization in the city, "Hogwarts" emerged as a force to be reckoned with, redistributing wealth from the corrupt to the deserving. Despite the abandonment of my initial belief in kindness, the unwavering conviction that justice remains a cause worth fighting for persists within me, casting a shadow over our vengeful journey.
RANKS
TRAINEE (1)
: They are new to the family, and are getting used to the new life in a new city. They are still in training and learning about the culture and operations of the family

FRESHER (2) : They are with the fam for quite some time now. They are mostly familiar with the rules of the fam, and they help the fam by taking care of the family business and started to take on some tasks and responsibility.

SOLDIER (3) : They have completed their training and are well aware of the rules of the city and the family. Apart from taking care of all the fam day to day task, they take part in all the family events as well.

HUSTLER (4) : They have been with the family for quite some time now, and they have earned the trust of the family. They are responsible to manage the family business, and to make sure everything runs smoothly. Apart from these, they are also responsible to arrange ammunition and all the family necessities.

HITMAN (5) : These members are responsible for managing and defending the family territories

BISHIOP (6) : They are the valued members of the family. They are responsible for arranging and defending raids, events, turfs.

MASTER (7) : They are the most trusted associates of the high command. They look after all the day to day activity and help manage the operations of the family.

TURFER (8) : They are highly trusted family members, who has been with the fam for a very long time. Their loyalty for the family is undoubtable.

GODFATHER (9) And LEADER (10) : Leaders : They are the founding members of the family. They are the final decision maker of the family. They manage all the assets and finance of the family.

Family Outfit:
RULES:

1. Respect everyone. Be nice to everyone. And Don't be toxic.
2. Say No to Racism and any discrimination based on sex, religion.
3. Follow all the rules of the city and respect all the admins.
4. No RDM or VDM is allowed.
5. Attend and participate in all the events and activities.
6. Strict 3 strike system for anyone who is breaking rules.

FAM GOALS:

1. Own as many personal and family businesses and grow in this city.
2. Be the family that everyone will respect and will be afraid of.
3. Rule the underworld and the illegal market in this city.
4. Help all the family members to grow as an individual.

City activity time:

Being an Indian Family, all of our members are mostly active between 8:00 am to midnight city time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom