Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tebesir_Oldguard
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2024
Time of violation
23:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YhwUK7YpZXk

Tebesir

Player
Player
I was driving a truck as an oil deliverer. I was stopped at the SAHP roadblock on the Los Santos highway. The officer searched me, located a gun and bullets, and arrested me. I was put into the car and in the process I witnessed civilians being killed. While I was being taken to prison and my rights were read to me, although I declared that I wanted a lawyer, I was taken to prison before the lawyer arrived. Meanwhile, I wasn't even asked about my jumpsuit size. You can watch the whole incident on video.

Pasha Skaledman

Player
Player
I was driving a truck as an oil deliverer. I was stopped at the SAHP roadblock on the Los Santos highway. The officer searched me, located a gun and bullets, and arrested me. I was put into the car and in the process I witnessed civilians being killed. While I was being taken to prison and my rights were read to me, although I declared that I wanted a lawyer, I was taken to prison before the lawyer arrived. Meanwhile, I wasn't even asked about my jumpsuit size. You can watch the whole incident on video.
If you look at the left eye you are asked for a camsuit, sometimes in such moments you can choose to look at the left eye, there is no rule violation here, there is a reason why the police shoot civilians, it is a private area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom