Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hussien majmoud
Administrators nickname
chris_jackson
Date
Mar 5, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/59512/

hussien

Player
Player
I didn't use any kind of hack, but this was lag i swear because my internet is bad at that time ,and ididnt kill any of them and ihavent any weapons there because icant saw them because the lag But if i used the hack i was can killed them but ididnt because iam lagging not cheating .
and about idont providing this accident because I didn't know any of that Because I'm new to the server and I don't know anything .
i saw zack in youtube and join server without know anything in server but iknow now .
And I was surprised that I was panned, so I file a complaint because what happened is out of my control because of my internet was bad (lagged) not cheat i swear .
and zack and some my family told me that they told you and explained but you not accepted .
ihope you let my banned out because it out mycontrol and iam new and I'm a perfect server person, I don't have any problems with anyone.
Thank you.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
i don't need your story, provide your pov of that event​

hussien

Player
Player
I see that your way of speaking is uncivilized and you don't want help . I told you that I was lagged not faken cheater but you dont believe that and tell me dont need your story.
And I'm new, I don't know much, so you hate people to enter the server and play because of that method
Because the internet is not in my hands, it is beyond my control, and it appears in the video that I was laggggggggged not cheeeeeaater.

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
i don't need your story, provide your pov of that event​
if you don't like to help the people on the server so leave the administration so easy you have to respect the Players on the server do not deal with them like that by this way you just making the people hat the server you can tell him this is the rules and you can't help him sorry / you can do PC check to him this is a lot of ways to deal with the people

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
if you don't like to help the people on the server so leave the administration so easy you have to respect the Players on the server do not deal with them like that by this way you just making the people hat the server you can tell him this is the rules and you can't help him sorry / you can do PC check to him this is a lot of ways to deal with the people
Ask him what I told him in his DMs. He kept asking for an unban and I already explained it to him that nothing can be done since the rules are rules and I can’t help him.

Sam Pluxury

Rejected/you could have asked for a check instead of saying all that​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom