Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Medo ahmed
Suspect ID
20457-103741-103110
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2022
Time of violation
17:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/psq_EzvjO3g

IshakAndersson

Player
Player
There was a reason bro. We robbed a ATM and we said you to leave because of that reason and you just drive to another place and was still a threat for us therefore we killed you guys.

Medo Escobar

Player
Player
1st of all you cant all of you rob atm only one of you can do it and the other people are normal citizen
2nd when we met you at first time you was far away from atm that's mean you are not robbing any thing so your demands is declined at the end all your situation is RDM in the City without any reason .

LanceStone

Player
Player
1st of all you cant all of you rob atm only one of you can do it and the other people are normal citizen
2nd when we met you at first time you was far away from atm that's mean you are not robbing any thing so your demands is declined at the end all your situation is RDM in the City without any reason .
You idiots came back to the scene of where an ATM was being robbed as members of a government ORG lmao. You're also seen putting on your body armor as you 2 are stalking us from afar. No one is buying this bs. Did you think we were gonna wait for you two to radio in backup and kill us?

beastyixi

Player
Player
You idiots came back to the scene of where an ATM was being robbed as members of a government ORG lmao. You're also seen putting on your body armor as you 2 are stalking us from afar. No one is buying this bs. Did you think we were gonna wait for you two to radio in backup and kill us?
nice atm getting robbed w no one near it? is that a new thing also ur saying u have permission to shoot us bc we wore our body armors? thats a nice RP thing bro u must be a professional

LanceStone

Player
Player
nice atm getting robbed w no one near it? is that a new thing also ur saying u have permission to shoot us bc we wore our body armors? thats a nice RP thing bro u must be a professional
No one near it? We literally had 1 person standing in front of it you moron. You shitters are just salty you got dealt with, point blank. Also, answer me this question, why did you two idiots come back to where we were robbing the ATM?????????????????? Just answer me that. Don't speak about RP bro, you literally got out of your cars and told us to shoot you in the clip provided. Dipshit.

beastyixi

Player
Player
No one near it? We literally had 1 person standing in front of it you moron. You shitters are just salty you got dealt with, point blank. Also, answer me this question, why did you two idiots come back to where we were robbing the ATM?????????????????? Just answer me that. Don't speak about RP bro, you literally got out of your cars and told us to shoot you in the clip provided. Dipshit.
u sound tilted bro and im sure ull enjoy the punishment, stop crying in forum and just leave it to admins :)

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

you are involved in an RP situation here of the atm robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom