Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
National Guard

1. Your name IRL : Jitraj

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: (4-5)Hrs

5. Your Discord:fnc_jit

6. Your Nickname:Fnc Jit

7. Your ID: 9140​

Additional information

1. Leader of... : National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As After gaining Experience in Every Leo Organization I think I have gathered Enough Knowledge to Finally Lead A organization I have gathered skills from Friendliness to knowledge thanks to my seniors who have helped me and my Liking in HR Departments as they taught me a lot so I think I I am Ready to Lead the term and the rest depends on the curator and my interview performance.

• Rank system will reconfigured by me and my deputy's to Give the best Experience possible.

• I will be Making the HR and IA Strong As they are the base of The Organization From hiring to Training to Managing They will be treated With respect Given Bonuses for their Work and will also be Promoted Frequently based on their Performance So their Passion remain Vigilant Towards Organisation.

• I will be making My relations Strong As NG needs good relation, money and power are bi products first is the responsibility that comes with it. As a General Providing Support is very Important in Dengerous Situations to Other Organisations so I will be strengthening My relations.

• No place For favroritism I have seen the most Repetition of High Rank it's becoming more and more narrow place for a fresher to show their skills and I think they should be given a chance also As we all know Lil bit Amount of favour will be there refering friends, families but their rank and capabilities will also be checked so that only professional or skilled people get the rank as it is the job of HC to Motivate Young Officer and to Teach them .

• After Getting A Firm Experience From my Crime Side Career And After Working More Than My Past App I think I Have Learned More than Before and Gaining experience as an deputy I think I am enough qualified for the position.

•Some glimpses of My experiences are
• Current Ballas Deputy
• ex SAHP Deputy
• ex Vagos Deputy

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

∆ There are many Advices but I'm mentioning a Few :

• HR Team and IA team will held weekly Joint training sessions as it develops Team sprit as well as ability to work Together.

• Bonus System will be more interesting to Motivate members of other organisations

• Promotion Ceremony will be Held Weekly to Promote the Deserving Member And IA Will have to make a Detailed Report About them .

• Deserving Members will be respected for lifetime With Medals for their involvement.

• Termination Of Employee Who Intent To start Internal Conflict In Org

• Watching and Keeping an eye For People who Potential Sabotage And Target ORG

• I will be Personally Communicating with the Members who are facing Problems With certain Issues or other Reasons.

Moreover I will be happy and pleased to Serve the term and will be Giving my Best .

Note: There is no issue with account activity and no recent punishment so I request You to review the application and provide with a positive feedback

Regards
Fnc Jit

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Rejected

Put more time in Application and Dont Copy From Others Apps And Reapply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom