Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerith Zenin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sehajkirat
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs
5. Your Discord: SehajkiratSinghBhangu#7266
6. Your Nickname: sksehaj
7. Your ID: 20338

Additional information

1. Leader of... NG
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
》Currently I am Brigadier General and Deputy Head of MP and I want to continue it to next term by becaming a General.
》Leadership opportunities: Serving as a general allows individuals to lead and guide troops, shaping the direction and effectiveness of the National Guard units.
》Career advancement: Attaining the rank of general represents a significant milestone in a military career, opening doors to higher levels of responsibility and influence.
》Legacy and tradition: Becoming a general in the National Guard can be seen as a way to honor the legacy and tradition of military service, following in the footsteps of leaders who have come before.
》I have previously experienced GOV, NG in 2 terms, EMS and Li.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Training and Workshops: Conduct regular training sessions and workshops focused on roleplay techniques, improvisation, and character development. Provide employees with the tools and guidance they need to effectively embody different roles and scenarios.
Clear Objectives and Expectations: Clearly define the objectives and expectations of roleplay exercises. Ensure that participants understand the purpose of each roleplay scenario and what they are expected to achieve.
Feedback and Evaluation: Encourage constructive feedback and evaluation following each roleplay session. Provide participants with specific feedback on their performance, highlighting strengths and areas for improvement.
Create Safe Environment: Foster a safe and supportive environment where employees feel comfortable stepping into different roles and experimenting with new approaches. Encourage creativity and risk-taking without fear of judgment.

**Thanks for giving time to my application.**
---- Aerith Zenin | 20338

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Rejected

Be more active in EN3, learn more about the rules and functions of this server, and apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom