Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
  1. Your name IRL:Nithish
  2. Your age19
  3. Time zoneist (India)
  4. Average online per day:8 to 10 hours
  5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
  6. Your Nickname:Sergio Pluxury
  7. Your ID: 61520
Additional Information
  1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
When I first came into the city my first org was Bloods and from then till now I am in love with this org and this is not only about the org, I am also in love with gangs, criminal activities and gangs events. If I get the term I am planning to do is to do 2-3minimum OOC events a day, which will give a great impression on our gang members and also a fear into the heart of citizens and leos that Bloods is not dead but controls the city. If I get the term then my goal is to make the org strict, not in that way but like not giving Under-Deputy's to every single guy who appears because this will devalue the ranks and org can get multiple warns because of this. My third goal is to achieve 100% turf in a single term like Shabah did in his Ballas term, I can achieve this by putting a lot of effort in making the turf team with the highest skilled players. Becoming a Leader is not about controlling a org but to maintain, manage and help gang members which I understand and now I want to Lead a org. The next thing that I will put into the org when I will apply is the bonus system,

I have created one as to implement as soon as I get the term and will upgrade this further,
Clands-20k
Battle Ship-10k
Subs-50k
HS-20k
Store Robbery-20k
For doing all graffiti in the ghetto
10k BM raid-10k.

I also have created a ranking system which I will implement as soon as my term will start,
16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Assistant Mafia
13.Commander
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Commander
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robber
4.Event Attender
3.Clapper
2.Newbie
1.Suspended

1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  2. The gang should be doing ghetto clapping once a day because it will help players get the real RolePlay experience of gang.
  3. The ranking system of a gang should be fair and healthy which means that not demoting someone on some personal issues and giving ranks to those who know what they are doing.
  4. Leader should have a good interaction with its gang members because its the leader which they follow if they break any rules a Leader should guide them.
I know its very earlier i have more experince in en 3 all gang deputy give me here 1 chance then see my term hope consider my application for interview thanks for reading my application

Best And Lovable Regards
, Nithish

Thanks

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom