Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | John Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Michael
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4-8+ hours
5. Your Discord: @thefibdirector
6. Your Nickname: John Brooks
7. Your ID: 29012

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I like being a leader on Grand RP, I fit well into this role. With my experience of 4 successful terms of FIB behind my back, I'm a great candidate to become FIB Director again, improving the organization, and bringing more RP and fun to it for anyone who will join me on this journey. I already have a plan, which areas I will be focusing on, and what will be my term's main philosophy.

2) Since I came back to EN03, I have had people asking me to apply for FIB again. Having this kind of support fuels me with confidence my term will be able to achieve great activity, and engagement from the team that will be working to bring FIB to the very top once again. With support from many skilled individuals with lots of experience in state organizations, we will showcase great teamwork and will achieve our goals.

3) As always, I'm applying to break the ceiling and achieve more than I did in any of my previous terms. I am going for more raids, more activity, more RP, more fun in the org for all its members, and just a better term all across the board and improving weak areas of my previous terms while making the strong ones even stronger. I am dedicated to creating an organization with the main objective for everyone in FIB, other state orgs and EN03 overall to have the most fun being or interacting with FIB.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Bringing individuals with experience and knowledge to the team to delegate tasks and effectively manage departments, people in the org, and completion of tasks.

2) Focusing on providing the best training to our agents to ensure every FIB agent is knowledgable, professional, dedicated to RP, and is confident in what they're doing.

3) Consulting with the high command roster as well as any other members of the organization to address any rising issues and create a fun and positive working environment where everyone strives to be the best version of themselves and works to overachieve any goals.

4) Not being afraid to issue IC punishments or utilize LR 1.7 if there is someone creating problems inside the organization. As long as we keep the influx of new people we can get rid of troublemakers, and eventually have our team comprised of only the best people.

5) Making sure to define strict internal rules for the organization which will bring in more structure and make it easier for everyone to follow the workflow and complete tasks while bringing RP to the next level.

Thank you for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom