Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of National Guard | Michael Chaurisiyaa

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Smoke

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Satyarth Mukherjee
2. Your age : 16+
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord : saty3388
6. Your Nickname : Saty
7. Your ID : 64384

Additional information

1. Leader of... NG
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
i)Thinking to lead NG was always a nerve racking thought I could only dream about it but slowly after serving with my comrades working under the Ex leaders I understood leader is not just a post is not just a person who gives commands the leader is driving force a person who needs to be in the middle of situation working giving their best and a person who is strong enough to take blame and actually acknowledge the right and pristine. As a Ex High Command member of NG (Air-force) Serving 3 terms Having a deep sense of Connection with the prestigious national guard having the opportunity too lead the organisation which was the start of my enthusiasm for the Duty which lead to many great memories and Experiencing first hand the thrilling and brave shield of Los Santos in action was my motivation to lead and make our organisation better
ii) Experiencing the intense workings of NG from a new prospective will help me become sharper and better in many aspects which will enhance not only my personality as a fellow comrade in service but as a person . Leading NG will let me reach new horizons and improve NG Should be a place with no partiality , favoritism or bias , Flying right there while my comrades were giving there best in many missions changed me for the better flying right there with my fellow pilots gave me strength seeing my General handling everything so perfectly gave me hope and courage i want to be that for the next generation of soldiers for the next blooming generation ahead of us leading our organisation to new peaks is my only motive Becoming Leader of NG will let me ensure that people who actually care about our organisation get the respect , promotions and acknowledgement not only I want to make our organisation a better place for everyone thriving for the best of us ,
iii)NG grows , Gets better better every second molding itself to every situation leading that is my motivation making me a driving force of that is my motivation

•Some glimpses of My experiences are
• Was in Bloods
• Ex Government USSS Lieutenant Was highly recommend by HC of USSS to become high command
- Screenshot
• ex NG Brigadier General (AF)
-Screenshot

Reaching to the sky concurring the land protecting the innocent bringing justice to the ill willed are a few words NG should live by

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
There are many but these were which i would like to specially mention
• Weekly Joint training session of all departments
• Dedicated bonus system - instead of division bonus the management team will give individual bonuses for deserving people only
• Good communication between divisions as only we as a whole can make NG function properly
• Allowing Base patrols to be done on cars and by air force in working hours with no cool down to have proper surveillance Bonus including patrols will be different
• Quick reaction to needed Global and Division heads to have permission to mobilize teams to respond to situations in absence of Higher authority but only after ensuring gate keeping is done
• Having strict action for any sign of rebellion towards the safety of out beloved city Keeping proper bio about the corrupt soldiers which will enhance the experience and also to conduct proper and routine searches towards the backgrounds of soldiers

In the end i would like my comrades to join me in this journey i hope i can become the role model I had , I live by some words which my father told me
Give your 100% to everything you do Live by truth live by respect gain it have a character so very good a blind man can see.
NG A place A second home a place for true warriors i need your support to lead it to take it with me to new horizons despite the outcomes i know deep down we NG people we can concur the sky lead the light scare the darkness and protect whats ours protect our city we are no ordinary soldiers we are the very shield of our loved ones Salute

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Rejected

Good Application But Be more active in EN3, learn more about the rules and functions of this server, and apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom