Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrosh Markam

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Answer:- Patrosh Markam

2. Your age

Answer:- 30 Years

3. Time zone

Answer:- +05:30 India

4. Average online per day

Answer:- 8 to 10 Hours

5. Your Discord

Answer:- patrosh#5704

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Answer 39659

1. Leader of...

Answer:- Leader of Emergency Medical Service [EMS]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Answer:- In the city has the best organization that is Emergency Medical Service [EMS], and being the part of it I have gained many experience about Emergency Medical Service [EMS]… Now I will let you know why I want the leadership of the best organization in the city.

1.:- Firstly I joined EMS in October, 2023. From a normal citizen to the Chief of Staff the journey was difficult but also amazing. I joined EMS in October, 2023. Since then I have worked hard and be a part of 5 amazing terms. After becoming an HC I observed the Chief’s work closely.

2.:- The first response after becoming EMS chief would be to improve the bonus system and allow more activities to occur within the organisation. In the current term i’ve observed a lot of internal problems which i am looking forward to solve by introducing tram building experience.

3.:-. I had to solve many internal issue in department and i have skill to solve a problem in many ways, For Example, If the employee is not checking into the duty daily I will put events with adding my personal money even making each day interesting for the employees.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Training and Development:

1. Provide training sessions on effective communication, active listening, and empathetic responses.

2. Provide trainee documents more effective and easy to use.

3. Make sure everyone's on the same page with training on how to communicate effectively, listen actively, and respond with empathy.

3.2 Friendly Environment and Responsibility:
1. Encourage open environment where people feel safe to share ideas and opinions. Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each team member to avoid confusion.

2. Separate Department for handling the internal issues in departments and employees. If any conflict occurred.

3. Keep Lab on progress and maintain proper medicine delivery. Focus on Making more medicines and to be delivered properly.

3.3 Departmental Roleplay:
1. Focusing on RP doing State Inspections to other organization : GOV, SAHP , LSPD, FIB , NG . once in a week.

2. Following the correct RP and be professional when doing Surgery with a Valid Bodycam .

3.4 Recruitment:
1. In my term I would ensure all employees Compliance with the rules of the city and I will not allow any provocative and conflict situations between the members of organization.

2. I will Recruiting different time zone employees and I ensure that each an every high command can take the interviews, In hiring process each an every employees need to sign the EMS charter. FTO plays an important role to provide training to the employees .

3. Hospital Service ( HS ) , Ground Service ( GS ), Field Training Officer (FTO), Air Rescue Department ( ARD), Labtech ( LT ), Human Resource (HR), Psychiatric (Psy) I will take more extra care of all this department , In my observation every single department defend on each other. So need to ensure all department will be running good.

4. I would ensure that each an every process through the department running smoothly. I will organize weekly events specially for HS, GS, ARD and LAB so that EMS can stay on top as always.

5. During term there only the hard working employee would get promotion and all employees should be maintain their consistent for maintain their place.

6. Changes about the Rank, I have made the Ranks which are as bellow:-

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:

30-Chief of EMS

29-Deputy Chief

28-Chief of Staff

27-Division Chief

26-Chief of Human Resources

25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)

24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)

23- Human Resources

------------------------------------------------------------

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

22- FTO

21-ARO (AS) taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Meters.

20- Psychiatrist Supervisor

19-Lead Paramedic (GS)

18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)

17-Surgeon (HS)

16-Paramedic (GS)

15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)

14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)

13- Psychiatrist

12-Pharmacist (Labtech)

11-Doctor (HS)

10-Junior EMT (GS)

9-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)

8-Nurse (HS)

7-First Responder (GS)

6-Jr.Psychiatrist

5-Intern (HS)

4-Lab Technician (Labtech)

3-Trainee 2

2-Trainee

1-Fresher

Thank You.
EMS ALWAYS ON TOP

Saikat Nag

Player
Player
Being in EMS I learned a lot from Patrosh sir. Sure he will be a great leader. Hope to see u as a the next chief
All the best

Azad Khan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Answer 39659

1. Leader of...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Answer:- In the city has the best organization that is Emergency Medical Service [EMS], and being the part of it I have gained many experience about Emergency Medical Service [EMS]… Now I will let you know why I want the leadership of the best organization in the city.

1.:- Firstly I joined EMS in October, 2023. From a normal citizen to the Chief of Staff the journey was difficult but also amazing. I joined EMS in October, 2023. Since then I have worked hard and be a part of 5 amazing terms. After becoming an HC I observed the Chief’s work closely.

2.:- The first response after becoming EMS chief would be to improve the bonus system and allow more activities to occur within the organisation. In the current term i’ve observed a lot of internal problems which i am looking forward to solve by introducing tram building experience.

3.:-. I had to solve many internal issue in department and i have skill to solve a problem in many ways, For Example, If the employee is not checking into the duty daily I will put events with adding my personal money even making each day interesting for the employees.

1. Provide training sessions on effective communication, active listening, and empathetic responses.

3. Make sure everyone's on the same page with training on how to communicate effectively, listen actively, and respond with empathy.

1. Encourage open environment where people feel safe to share ideas and opinions. Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each team member to avoid confusion.

2. Separate Department for handling the internal issues in departments and employees. If any conflict occurred.

3. Keep Lab on progress and maintain proper medicine delivery. Focus on Making more medicines and to be delivered properly.

1. Focusing on RP doing State Inspections to other organization : GOV, SAHP , LSPD, FIB , NG . once in a week.

2. Following the correct RP and be professional when doing Surgery with a Valid Bodycam .

3.4 Recruitment:
1. In my term I would ensure all employees Compliance with the rules of the city and I will not allow any provocative and conflict situations between the members of organization.

2. I will Recruiting different time zone employees and I ensure that each an every high command can take the interviews, In hiring process each an every employees need to sign the EMS charter. FTO plays an important role to provide training to the employees .

3. Hospital Service ( HS ) , Ground Service ( GS ), Field Training Officer (FTO), Air Rescue Department ( ARD), Labtech ( LT ), Human Resource (HR), Psychiatric (Psy) I will take more extra care of all this department , In my observation every single department defend on each other. So need to ensure all department will be running good.

4. I would ensure that each an every process through the department running smoothly. I will organize weekly events specially for HS, GS, ARD and LAB so that EMS can stay on top as always.

5. During term there only the hard working employee would get promotion and all employees should be maintain their consistent for maintain their place.

30-Chief of EMS

29-Deputy Chief

28-Chief of Staff

27-Division Chief

23- Human Resources

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

22- FTO

19-Lead Paramedic (GS)

17-Surgeon (HS)

16-Paramedic (GS)

14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)

13- Psychiatrist

12-Pharmacist (Labtech)

11-Doctor (HS)

10-Junior EMT (GS)

8-Nurse (HS)

7-First Responder (GS)

6-Jr.Psychiatrist

5-Intern (HS)

3-Trainee 2

2-Trainee

1-Fresher

Thank You.
EMS ALWAYS ON TOP
Being in EMS I learned a lot from Patrosh sir. Sure he will be a great leader. Hope to see u as a the next chief
All the best

Lazer Smiley

Player
Player
one of the best guys i have ever met always online chill guys never angry good luck brother

ReFresh

Player
Player
He will be a good leader ! Good luck patrosh !!

------------------------
Dan Jameson | 65421

Raunak_Gamerz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Answer 39659

1. Leader of...

3.4 Recruitment:

30-Chief of EMS

29-Deputy Chief

28-Chief of Staff

27-Division Chief

23- Human Resources

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

22- FTO

19-Lead Paramedic (GS)

17-Surgeon (HS)

16-Paramedic (GS)

14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)

13- Psychiatrist

12-Pharmacist (Labtech)

11-Doctor (HS)

10-Junior EMT (GS)

8-Nurse (HS)

7-First Responder (GS)

6-Jr.Psychiatrist

5-Intern (HS)

3-Trainee 2

2-Trainee

1-Fresher

Thank You.
EMS ALWAYS ON TOP
best leader quality

Jinx-Pluxry

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Answer 39659

1. Leader of...

3.4 Recruitment:

30-Chief of EMS

29-Deputy Chief

28-Chief of Staff

27-Division Chief

23- Human Resources

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

22- FTO

19-Lead Paramedic (GS)

17-Surgeon (HS)

16-Paramedic (GS)

14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)

13- Psychiatrist

12-Pharmacist (Labtech)

11-Doctor (HS)

10-Junior EMT (GS)

8-Nurse (HS)

7-First Responder (GS)

6-Jr.Psychiatrist

5-Intern (HS)

3-Trainee 2

2-Trainee

1-Fresher

Thank You.
EMS ALWAYS ON TOP
the best
best leader quality
he will be the best leader
he have a good exp with ems

RANAJI GAMER

Government DHOD
Player
are patrosh bhai ke smane koi bol sekta ha kya ????
+ 110000000000000000000000000000000

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
All Off-Topic comments will receive punishment

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Make sure your application is in your own words - revise and resubmit
Do not copy from others applications​

Status