Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi.01.

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: vast.lord
6. Your Nickname: Vincenzo Outlaw
7. Your ID: 12872

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
ANS i. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is a key organization in the city which is responsible for maintaining the health facility in the city. EMS is the central component in the city and it has contribution in every other organization in one way or other. I am very eager to contribute towards this organization as it always brings new challenges and new opportunity which will surely add to my experience and will enhance the way in which I am currently doing RP.

ii. The second reason is my experience in the EMS, I have been Deputy Chief of EMS in city 2 and I have also been and active employee in EMS in city 3 as well. I am not in EMS at the moment because of some OOC reasons. I want to contribute towards this organization by using the experience that I have gained to the best way possible. The position which allows me to do so is the Chief of EMS which provides me with the opportunity to directly take command of the organization and make the organization even better then it already is.

iii. The last but not the least point will be my confidence and believe in me and my comrades or colleagues who will be ready to give there 110% towards the organization whenever required and make sure that EMS is always on top in every aspect in consideration whether it is the work environment bonus distribution or its interaction with the citizen I will make sure that it is always top notch performance and dedication from our side to the best of our capacity.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans. RP is the most impotant part of the organization and considering the enormous role that EMS plays in the City I have some ideas about how I would like to improve the RP in EMS:

i. Enhancing the idea of how to do RP amongst the new comer to the organization: I am well aware of the fact that the current set of FTO\s have done a fabolous task in training the upcoming members of the organization my personal interaction with the new comer have been where good. I want to keep this going on and make it ecen better. I have complete trust on the set of my highly skilled FTO's and there abilities that we will be able to achieve this goal.

ii. I will make sure that every employee in my organization gets the bonus and the money they deserve for the hardwork they have done towards the organization. I will try my best to keep the employees in the organization always motivated and will always make sure that they can approach me whenever they feel that they need my help or assistance over any matter.

iii. I will also look towards the interaction of EMS with the other organization and help improving it to the best as much as could. I will also look for new ways to enhance the interaction of EMS with normal citizens. I feel there is a lot scope with the EMS and we can do a lot of things to improve it more and more.

iv. The next step will be I will try to make the paperwork task simpler and help my HC's which are handling as much as I can so that they can also go in city and have fun with the other employee and not just be b
usy with paperwork all the time.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Please gain more experience in EN3 and within EN3 EMS, achieve higher ranks, try to learn how HC works and the organization as a whole, and feel free to apply at a future date​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom