Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

frank_

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone: South African Time zone
4. Average online per day:8 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01_60937
6. Your Nickname: Luke
7. Your ID:17711

Additional information

1. Leader of... National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be leader because I have dedicated my time playing on Grand. I have played on EN1, EN2 and EN3. I have been in most of the state orgs and have seen how it runs. I saw many leaders come and go from different organisations. I spent most of my time in National Guard and seeing how things work there. I have been HC in National Guard in EN1, EN2 and EN3. I have also been HC in LSPD, SAHP and in Gov so I know a lot about the rules of the server. I can use everything that I have learnt from my experience in NG to lead it to the top where it belongs. I have also wanted to be leader because I have always wanted to lead a organisation. National Guard is one of the most important organisations in the city without it the other organisation will not have body armour and ammo to defend the streets from crime. I want to make sure that we also have solders by the gates when it is the time when it opens.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make the recruit do a certain task before they can do the next training such as If the recruit completes day 1 training he would have to do for example 2 hours of gate keeping. This will show them what National Guard is about and what we do.
I will do weekly promotions to show the solders that I really do appreciate the work that they bring to National Guard. The ranks will be given out fairly no favouritism to anyone who I know.
I will make sure every solder is not toxic or rude in any way to each other. When being toxic to someone. That person will want to leave the organization. If I find anyone being Toxic I will give a warning and If they do it again they get a strike.
Whenever someone org hops I will make sure that I will tell every single organization leader who the org hopper is so they wont make a mistake and invite him to their organization.
The main thing when being a leader is to keep your relationship with another organization on good terms. I will keep in contact with all of the leaders from different organization. To see if anything bad had happen and If I need to fix it.
Bonases will be given out at the end of the promotion Ceremony. The solder earns this because they work really hard. When promoting a solder we will do log checks to see if the are ready to move up.

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Rejected

Put more time in Application and Dont Copy From Others Apps And Reapply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom