Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Koby Snow
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
Feb 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/az16t0

MehdiDouar

Player
Player
Dear.Lebron got banned for gen rule 1.1 for no reason and i only have 2 accounts and its been a month since i logged in and when i logged in now i found my self banned for 58 days this is unfair i probably got hacked and someone logge in with my account you can ask the leader of my familly you can check logs and everything i never shared my accounts my social club name: BXLLER_ what else informations i must provide so my thread could be considered im confused

MehdiDouar

Player
Player
when my familly leader checked when the last time i got logged in it was the 18th of this month but i swear its been almost 3 weeks since i last logged in to grand rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom