Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdulrezzak_Hurmaci
Administrators nickname
David_Pluxury
Date
Mar 2, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/60585/#post-213938

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
While trying to press alt+tab, I accidentally pressed alt+1 and involuntarily danced. I didn't know the ratio was hq. Moreover, the person with ID 13290, whom we opened fire on, fled inside, even though we opened fire outside. We killed it thinking that it was not hq.

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
There is no POV that we killed 13290 id person. We just went to the dead person. Moreover, because I pressed alt+1 instead of alt+tab, I accidentally danced and canceled the direct animation. I want my ban lifted

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The only pov which im seeing is from the person who reported and by that pov you were already dancing, so your punishment stays​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom