Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
coach walker
Administrators nickname
chris jackson
Date
Mar 6, 2022
Time
10:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UlDcoKRCxhs

coach carter

coach carter
Player
me and my freind (the player stealing my car) were just messing around as you can see in my vid when the admin comes out of no wear demorgans krazzy then demorgans me for shooting at the person stealing my car? it makes NO scence in the event that this was a real rp scenerio it should mean i have evary write to shoot him inside of the gas station

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
1) For Carter over here, he shouldnt have even gotten a demorgan as he was merely trying to defend his vehicle. If this was an RP scenario in another situation and someones car was getting stolen in a GZ and the Admin couldnt make it in time, should he just be expected to let his vehicle get stolen and bare the full fine to get the vehicle from impound? I dont think thats fair for players who are doing RP.

2) As you can see from the video, we are all laughing and having fun with each other. This was not a serious situation nor was it an RP situation. We were about to get off for the day as it is getting quite late for us and was just messing around. You can clearly hear us laughing and all. While i agree that i was breaking a rule, Admin should have at least asked for context on the situation or waited for an admin report.
Its quite disappointing and sad that IRL friends cant even have fun here without disturbing anybody and still get punished. Our actions didnt cause harm to anyone in the server and the few of us involved were having fun.
You can clearly see the mood change when we were punished and it utterly ruined our days.

I hope our punishments can be reverted now that there is context given and you can see that no one is harmed at all.
Thank you.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if you would have just defended then i would have removed your punishment but VDM in green zone is not allowed in any kind of situation, so your punishment stays​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom