Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
bekir santana
Administrators nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Date
Feb 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/RGPyKL1

bekir santana

Player
Player
Good day dear administrators, I have encountered a very bad situation, I'm sorry, I was asked for evidence on the forum in a normal way, if you look at the previous forums about how I was shot, I presented my pov very well, but I had a problem, I receive my recordings normally through geforce and I did not realize that I was updated through geforce, unfortunately my recording program. My registration did not save and my computer encountered a blue screen. I could not receive this pov due to this problem. I wish you the first and last chance in this regard. I promise that it will not happen again. I encountered a bad problem. I am sorry, please help me with this.

mershah

Player
Player
administrators pls believe him there is no reason to lie pls think yourself s as him your geforce experience has a update but you dont realise and join to the game and you trying to save the last 15minutes from the geforce experience but id doesnt save the pov and he doesnt have anything to do pls think about it as he said he always send his povs when they open another forums you can check

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Blacklisted for Cleaning PC and attempting to lie and deceive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom