Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

michealLord

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:ibrahimraj
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:(GMT+5)
4. Average online per day6 hours
5. Your Discord:micheallord
6. Your Nickname:Michealrich
7. Your ID:239624
Additional information
1. Leader of : EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
ans : I want to become ems leader as i love to save my city from deaseas and i will cure a lot of people and i was in lspd before but unfortunally i didnot made it to highcommander so i left so now i will give the reason
REASON 1:i want to cure a lot of illed pacentes and revive the dead people in the city no more dead people in city if i am leader.
REASON 2: i as micheal lord has never bacame any org leader and i want to try to become one leader of the org.
REASON 3: LIKE I AM IN THE EMS AS A MEDICAL STUDENTAND I NOW WANT TO EXPERENCE LEADER JOB PLZ LET ME DO MY LEADER JOB FOR ONE TIME.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
ANS: LIKE PUT THE SH LOBBY DOOR CONECTED TO EMS DOOR SO WE EMS EMPLOYES CAN TREVEL VERY EASELY FROM HERE TO THEE AND BRING SOME PEOPLKE TO SHP SO WE DONT FEEL SHP EMPTY THIS IS ENOUGHF FROM MY SIDE THANKS FOR LISTINING HAVE A NICE DAY BYE

Rocky Disuza

Player
Player
Yes Micheal lord never become
😂
Bro wow you want to be a chief from medical students Bro he want a magical portal from SH TO PH to SH oh my god what kind dedicated that guy is salute man
😂
GOD Please kill me what kind of things I need to see Admin need to take his interview man they will be good leader he is so much dedicated to ems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom