Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Andy Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Bank

Ex- LSPD Chief of Police
Player
Information:

1. Andy
2. 19
3. GMT+8
4. 3-14 hours (depends on day of week)
5. andyt_84583
6. Andy Bank
7. 323852

Additional Information:

1. This is my application for becoming leader of the Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific org?

Down to my first foot set into this city, I have been keen on joining LSPD. Abiding the law, fighting criminals, engaging in LEO role play has always been on my favorite side. Being in LSPD has broaden my view of the city in terms of good and bad. The people I met along the way, the people I had the pleasure to work with/serve has deepened my determination and dedication for this organization.

2.1: To start of with reason number 1, LSPD is what I believe, the most fun and entertaining organization to be in. It focuses on being professional whilst able to provide opportunities for people both new and old in the city. People are united in this organization and really does act as one big family. LSPD organizes fun events with the PR department, develops tactics and strategies to strength our fight in different situations with our tactical teams, and even just regular patrolling and aiding our citizens has seemed too simple yet vital to all our population.

2.2: Secondly, LSPD has been my home, shelter as well as teacher in this remarkable city. I’ve accumulated all of my knowledge as well as skill sets in LSPD and would like to be able to pass on such skill sets to other people as a tradition LSPD has always been built on. I’ve learned things and abilities large from laws and regulations and small to just people interaction and recognized just how valuable and admirable LSPD is able to do all these in its setting. I would love to pass on these to new members of this family and also perfect those already a part of us.

2.3: Last but not least, LSPD is one of the organizations with the most amount of population which can be utilized to increase fun and experience as well as decrease crime rates in city if manipulated well. This population has its up and downs, one major being hard to control. I believe with proper regulations and rules being enforced and put in place, this can be turned to our advantage. This also allows for more scenarios to be applicable during role play in city. We can and would be able to participate and organize more events to be done which enhances experience for all of the city.

3. Your advice for improving the role play experience in LSPD:

Professionalism: LSPD is a legal organization and should act professional both in and out of uniform. During situations, we should always be abiding the law and not to think we are above it. By enforcing this fundamental rule, we are able to create and more friendly environment for all parties. By also applying more actions taken for such rule breaks is also key to maintaining this professionalism at all times.

Proper communication with other organizations: In my observation, there seems to always be a misunderstanding or miscommunication between LSPD and other organizations which causes trouble for both sides. I plan to make learning proper radio and department calls a basic during officer training. This includes but is not limited to; learning and remembering all key radio codes, producing proper department calls (for high commands) as well as constantly updating your situation on radio with proper codes.

Friendly environment: In my time in LSPD, I’ve witnessed many forms of toxicity and improper languages spoken both in the organization and out of the organization. While there is little we can do about outside the org, we can however work to make sure LSPD works as a family instead of against each other. Proper and friendly language should always be used at all times to ensure a great experience for everyone.

Events: LSPD have many events that are able to be conducted by us, we should utilize this and make sure more of such events are applicable throughout the day. There are many instances when in city we have to wait long hours for an event to show up, this makes working seem boring and less motivated for us and thus decreases satisfaction. One such solution can be promoting more PR events that allows more officers to join in as well or more events like checkpoint, ghetto patrol etc to be made viable more times throughout the day.

More opportunities: Always using the same vehicles or tactics are always not recommended to produce motivated officers. Instead, we can change these around from time to time to ensure people can get a new sense of taste every once in a while. This promotes more activity in the org and hence improves people’s will to work. We can also; instead of making bonuses only work within departments, apply an extra bonus for the department who is the most active in each week, and hence give people something to work towards.

Departments:

Traffic and Parking Enforcement (TPE):
LSPD’s main duty would be to maintain the safe and proper driving/parking of vehicles within the city. Thus this department would be vital in ensuring such cases. To ensure people are abiding by traffic laws, legally parking their vehicles as well as maintaining a safe driving environment for everyone would be this department’s key goal in LSPD.

Human Resources and Training (HRT):
This is always a very important department within LSPD to ensure the constant flow of people in and out of the organization. They are the ones who help hire and train newly joined officers as well as handle promotions and removal of officers. They will ensure that LSPD always has people who are able to help with civilians and officers alike when it comes to the org.

Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
The criminal investigation department, as the name suggests, would be to catch and obtain evidences of criminals within the city conducting illegal activities. They are those who are going undercover into situations to catch criminals red-handed. They will also constantly update and renew evidences collected to be submitted to the DOJ for constant update on statuses observed in the city.

Public Relations and Communication (PRC):
These group of people are in charge of making sure LSPD’s statues constantly updated by making media outlets to be posted on LSPD’s email weekly. They are also those who organize events and participate in them with civilians to ensure who keep a close relationship with the population we serve to instill trust and reliability.

Internal Affairs (IA):
The internal affairs department is an extremely important department when it comes to catching corrupt officers or those who do not follow the rules and regulations that are out in place. They are also the ones who conduct regular checks on officers to ensure their documentations and equipments are always working. If an officer is seen as have made a mistake, they also are the ones that issue punishments in response to these breach in regulations.

Special Weapons and Tactis (SWAT):
The swat team is one in which comes up with tactics and solutions in face of situations produced by criminal activities. In such instances, the swat team will be the ones carrying out the discussion and execution of plans in order to neutralize the situation. They also will conduct regular cross-organization training with others to deepen our abilities as well as form closer connections with other organizations.

Ranking System in LSPD:

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief of police
28: Assistant Chief (Department Curators)
27: Chief of Staff
26: Captain (Head of Departments)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy head of departments)
24: Special Task Force
~~~~~High Commands ^^~~~~~
23: Watch Commander
22: Master Sergeant
21: Staff Sergeant
20: Sergeant
19: Inspector
~~~~~Department High Commands ^^~~~~~
18: Detective
17: Lance Corporal
16: Corporal
15: Master Officer 3
14: Master Officer 2
13: Master Officer 1
12: Senior Officer 3
11: Senior Officer 2
10: Senior Officer 1
9: Patrol Officer: 5
8: Patrol Officer 4
7: Patrol Officer 3
6: Patrol Officer 2
5: Patrol Officer 1
4: Probation Officer
3: Cadets
2: Towies
1: Janitor

Thank you all to whomever it may be for taking your time to read my application. Hope you have a pleasant day ahead!

With love and regards,
Andy Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom