Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Hope
Administrators nickname
Andrej Barba
Date
Mar 6, 2022
Time
12:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/60776/

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
with out sufficient evidence accept dm in city actualy this guys and his friend come to rob car from my fam house and that's why shot him down, and he is the guy who cam for the car and miss lead admins this situation in DM city , if its proper req same guy who names Tony Stark to provide full POV of entire situation , he just post the pov after the incident idk why im punished with warning with out proper evidence

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player

126562,11950,34314,19618,21023 punished for dm in city for with out an proper evidence, and this guy misleading admin , and i also give him 5 sec cool down , just requst him entire pov of situataion​

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player

126562,11950,34314,19618,21023 punished for dm in city for with out an proper evidence, and this guy misleading admin , and i also give him 5 sec cool down , just requst him entire pov of situataion​

Insufficient evidence still punished lol

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
only get little time to spend now days in city , wasting my time in prison without any reason , if its for an valuable reason I'm ok with it its really disgusting

Carlz

Player
Player
As u can see in his pov they are in our family house not in any public place so there must be a sitution before he died. so they sumbit edited pov to misleading the situation. Atlst admin can request entire pov before taking action.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
All are unwarned and unjail + admin will give in game compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom