Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

babar jamali12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Babar Jamali
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT + 5
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 Hours
5. Your Discord babargamerr
6. Your Nickname Babar Jamalii
7. Your ID 273092

Additional information

1 Leader of EMS ( Emergency medical service )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 At the age of 8, with a youthful ambition and nervous energy, I applied to join the EMS. The interview process was daunting, but I was met with unexpected kindness from the Chief of Staff. Despite my nerves, I managed to impress and was accepted into the fold. After completing rigorous training, the time came to choose a department. With dreams of supercars fueling my ambition, I opted for the Ambulance Service.

2.2 Determined to succeed, I dedicated myself to the Ambulance Service, eventually earning a promotion to junior EMT at Timmy Turner Term. However, my enthusiasm was dampened by the prevalence of favoritism under the new Chief, leading me to temporarily leave the EMS. Returning under Lucifer Watson's leadership, I steadily climbed the ranks, attaining the position of junior paramedic. When the opportunity arose for high command roles, I seized it, ultimately becoming the head of the Medical Department.

2.3 Despite my successes, personal challenges forced me to step away from EMS. Upon my return during Abrash's term, I assumed the role of Division Chief of AS and MD, later taking on the responsibilities of Deputy Chief. Juggling various duties, from providing training to attending events and managing HR tasks, tested my limits. Despite the punishing schedule, I persevered until changes in leadership prompted my departure once again. However, my experiences have instilled in me a confidence in my leadership abilities, paving the way for future endeavors. , So now I think I have leadership powers I can work as a leader I have lead departments alone and I have worked in the EMS Highest ranked As a Deputy Chief
(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

3.1 Increased Bonuses: Offering more bonuses can be a powerful motivator for team members to actively engage in role-playing activities. Consider tying bonuses to specific performance metrics related to role-play, such as participation levels, creativity, and teamwork.

3.2 Zero Tolerance for Favoritism: Establish a strict policy against favoritism within the organization. Ensure that promotions, rewards, and recognition are based solely on merit, performance, and contributions to the team. Transparency and fairness in decision-making processes are essential for maintaining trust and morale among team members.

3.3 Event Attendance: Make it a priority for EMS team members to attend all relevant events, Such as aircraft carrier Submarine Hostage situations Bank protection
And many more

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Air Rescue (AR)
19. Traumatologist (AS)
18. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
17. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
16. Surgeon (MD)
15. Paramedic (AS
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)