Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Cortezz
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 6, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/266l3ah

Cortezz

Player
Player
Hello here, it has been 2 months since i was banned, i would like to try to explain myself, I wasn't part of the "porodice" discord but when i woke up and i saw many people banned i was shocked and under affect of those bans i was thinking that i am next on the list to get banned because most of the banned players were from my family and i was stupid and angry and i wrote to admins "Which one in queue i am?" That is really stupid what i did, i literally ruined myself and bought ticket to bannedland. I am very sorry for the provokation i sent to admin chat but i am human being and we all make mistakes, i'd like to get opportunity to come back to my friends and play normally like everyone else, i am under ban already for 60 days and i am here to ask for one more chance, please, mr curator if there is anything i can do to fix this and show how sorry i am for asking such stupid thing in admin chat i am willing to do anything for this opportunity. Thank you very much for your time and if you decide to allow me to come back i will never forget that and promise not to do such stupid things again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom