Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT-8
3. Daily time active on the server (22:00-04:00PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 25-35 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: maze91
6. Your characters' name (IC): Maze Redz
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 197361, 315973
8. Your ingame level: 36
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing for about two years. I truly believe in this project and I believe this project is a great for people who want to leave their IRL behind and RP and have a good time. I find enjoyment in helping those who are new to the city to learn the rules as well as the IC laws within the city. I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in GOV and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway.
2. What positions have you held in the city?
Leader of GOV (1 term). Deputy leader of GOV (2 terms) Attorney General, Supreme Court justice, Deputy leader of LSPD (1 term). District Attorney/COS of SAHP (5 terms)
3. What are your strengths? I am a non biased person. I like to see situations from other peoples point of view before making a decision. I have a natural way to be able to communicate and bond with people within the city.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I am too truthful and too forgiving simply because i give people a lot of chances.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Knowledge of State organizations and how they work. I have knowledge of IC laws in placed (i help wrote the ones that exist in city today)
6. Will you be ready to sell your business?
No business, (too poor)
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
None. (will be moving to the east coast in America in a couple months and may not be as as acitve for a couple weeks during that time.)
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I care a lot about this project as well as the players within it. With my extensive experience in DOJ I can offer my experience if something is within IC laws within the city.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Under consideration

Your application is under consideration...​

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved Your application has been approved! Please DM me on Discord to schedule your interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom