Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Gangs setting up before the start of the event.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieStroker

Player
Player
Ballas, Vagos & The Families all set up before the start of the submarines event.

1.5 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts.

FYI: I notified gods I was running here to check as it happened yesterday too and nobody managed to capture POV it's too difficult to catch it happening. I didn't shoot and left the area straight after before anybody complains about that.
09EDE1CE556A657236CD2AC8B256F986EA85F8B4

Davante

Player
Player
it is very sad that this is how the gangs of Los Santos act and do not follow rules

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Could we see a pov of where they where when event start they could of been there and moved before event started. Also your standing in the Zone so are you including your self in the report?

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I'll be uploading POV from Vagos side. No cars were in there when the event start. You're spreading lies.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I'll be uploading POV from Vagos side. No cars were in there when the event start. You're spreading lies.
If this is true can this person reportingbe punish as they are trying to look people bad, for no reasons and it just kills the atmosphere in city when people do this same with this report https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/6074/#post-20716 . IDK if legal orgs have problems or what but its 2 report within couple hours that are pure lies to give us warnings.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
is there pov of them being there when it started? nothing is stopping them for checking out the area, and at that point the 10 minute protection before an event has started so no sides could engage.​

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
is there pov of them being there when it started? nothing is stopping them for checking out the area, and at that point the 10 minute protection before an event has started so no sides could engage.​
Exactly. And we got FULL proof we never were there when it started. This is getting seriously annoying that we are getting reported over stuff that's made up, reports like this should be reverse punished. I'll upload POV when my gang member provides it.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
It does appear that there were indeed vehicles there before the event started, however they must have backed out before the timer began since they clearly aren't there as the event starts. Perhaps the gangs had been staging how they would set up.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
We will review this before deciding, thank you for being patient while we do so.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
Like Ink said, it was most likely scouting. He clearly provided POV of where his gang was when the event started.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
I just told you, it was probably a scout. Also, I sent POV of Vagos side of the event.
"reports like this should be reverse punished" - This would be taking it a bit far. We saw something we thought had happened and clearly did not happen after you provided your side of the story. This is what forums are for. Thanks for providing. Appreciate it!

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Hello, i have reviewed this and other means and came to conclusions cars were left behind. No players were in the area at start.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom