Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Narain
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Jakieee
6. Your Nickname: Bob Kensington
7. Your ID: 65

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Federal Investigation Bureau is a key example to all other state organizations, with the given chance I believe with my experience I can make a positive change to this organization and create a great relationship and set a great example to other state organizations throughout the city of Los Santos. I hold a great reputation throughout the city and with my knowledge and experience I set to improve the way this organization runs and make sure it holds a great reputation throughout the city.

Moving on I see many flaws in other state organizations and I set to improve and make this organization stand out from others making for a professional environment that sets a good example to other state organizations. With this I hope to improve relationships between other organizations making for a great group that can work together without having any major problems. I hope to bring in a good set of High Commands that will help improve this and make it a less common mistake throughout the future.

I aim to bring in trusted and knowledgeable people that will lead and run departments smoothly, this will improve the organization and how things run hugely. With these set people they will change department for the better bringing in new ideas, plans and overall goals for the set departments, this will make for a fully running organization with no arguments or any down sides in the running. The people I bring in will be very respectful and will listen to others making for a professional and understanding organization.

I believe that the deputies I have picked will be great, they have a solid understanding on how the organization runs and together I believe we can fix any or all problems that come our way throughout the term, they will bring great ideas and will improve any wrongful mistakes that were made in previous terms. I set this term to be greater then others and one to take note of I hope to bring in many brilliant ideas that will make an amazing term.

My deputies are:

Kron Rose
Kron has held many set positions and has a great understanding and has great knowledge throughout the city, Kron held his highest and most respectful position as Undersheriff in Tony Gold's term, looking back he was a great role model for all other officers and made a great change to the organization and how it was viewed. I believe he is suitable for the position and he will help greatly a long the way. Kron also had set experience in FIB as a Federal Attorney and Head of Spec Ops which he brought in many plans and Ideas that led us to win situations.

Max Rose
Max has great ideas, shares them a lot and genuinely has a way around every mistake in an organization, with his help I believe this organization will stay stable and run smoothly throughout the entirety of my time as leader, his experience is great coming from COS of IA in multiple organizations meaning he knows how to run an organization correctly and amazingly. I have a lot of trust in him and I believe he will overwork himself in the upcoming term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

One major issue is the communication over the radio, I set to make it professional and I set to make less people talk over each other. This will improve the RP experience as it will be more realistic and easier to understand at upcoming events. Communication is a key thing to winning and it leads to success and with my knowledge I set to learn many people how to take advantage of communication, This will overall help and cause a brilliant outcome.

I set to bring in High Commands that remain professionalism at all time making for a term that will not be filled with people trolling causing to amazing relationships between the members, this will help a lot and will make everyone's views on the organization great, the head of departments will all be trusted and will all qualify for there specific department leading to an organized term that will not have any flaws.

I will bring new plans for events, plans that are new and original and things that can help people have more fun in my organization :cool:

Chain of Command

Suspended
Junior Agent 1
Junior Agent 2
Junior Agent 3
Field Agent 1
Field Agent 2
Field Agent 3
Special Agent 1
Special Agent 2
Special Agent 3
Senior Special Agent 1
Senior Special Agent 2
Senior Special Agent 3
Elite Agent 1
Elite Agent 2
Elite Agent 3
Elite Senior Special Agent 1
Elite Senior Special Agent 2
Elite Senior Special Agent 3
Black Ops Agent 1
Black Ops Agent 2
Black Ops Agent 3
Secret Agent
Supervisor
00 Agent
Deputy Head of Department
Head of Department
Chief Of Staff
Deputy Director
Director

I am aware that this application has a good chance of being rejected, but anyways I thank you for reading my application and giving me your time ❤️

Top Bottom