Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zalman_Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Oct 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/28lvGxK

Mr_White

Player
Player
Dear administrators, I was banned from the bug abuse ban on 30.10.2023 and I sincerely apologize for this situation. I really regret this situation, and I realized better that I missed the importance of the game and the peaceful environment when I was away from my friends. You can be sure that I will exhibit better behavior going forward. If you are considering opening my account, you can also close my twink account with ID 47597. This is not a problem for me and the effort I put into my twink account is more. This is proof to you that I spent a fair amount of time in the game. The decision belongs to you, esteemed administrators. stay with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom