Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaranRajput

KannuonTop?
Player
Identites for Vagos
1. Your Name irl: Karan
2. Your Irl Age : 16
3. Time zone : ‎(UTC+5:30)‎
4. Average Online : 5-8 Hour
5. Discord : kannudotexe.
6. Nick Name : Kannu Pehalwaan
7: ID :1504
1x ALL GANGS HC
LEADER OF VAGOS
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I have Been in this for like 2years And now have almost Experience of Every Org.I will never allow people to be warned by the gang, I am experienced in these matters and I will have good communication with the gang members about this issue.Of Past 1 Year i Have Experience to Become to be an Leader i have Learned when i Org. I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings,

2. Im Pretty Sure that I can be a Good Leader of Vagos I think i have Experience to Be come An Leader i will Try to make to my Vagos to be an Strongest Org.

3. I will make the Vagos more active in the ghetto and in events than before, and while doing this, I will create a nice high command team that will ensure that the gang is constantly active.

4. Its Been 5-6 Months there no good Term for Gangs everybody is wating for an Good leader and Good Qualties.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will Try To do All Events and Make Some Good Profit for My Gang Will ensure that every organization enjoys RP. I'll do highway robberies with gang members in my gang's spare time.

2. I will Not Going invite People who is Under the Years of 5 . I will Try to Get Very Good Deputies And Hc for My Org. I will not Try to do any Type of Rule Break.

3. I will Try to make my gang to be on Top.

My Target for My Vagos
1. More than $10,000 Grafiti Profit Every Hour
2. Complete the Whole Term Getting without any warning
3. Try to Get 100% Turf
4. I will Try to Make it on Top
5. I will Try to Invite experienced Players to the Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom