Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sako gilgamesh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/608744/#post-2209075

Sako Gilgamesh

Try to use your brain a little bit
Player
As you can see, he came and interfered in Fourm for no reason, and he insulted and called me bitch, and he was not mentioned in anything related to the forum, and when I asked him why you do that, he replied, “You are bitch, and you know yourself.” I don’t know why he interfered and insulted me for no reason.

Forum Rules​

8. It is forbidden to offtopit-write a message that does not carry a semantic load or in those sections where you are forbidden to respond.
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.

Sako Gilgamesh

Try to use your brain a little bit
Player
Reviewed_-_possible_cheats__29807___Grand_Role_Play___Forum_-_Google_Chrome_2_23_2024_2_51_08_PM.png

ehab

Player
Player
As you can see, he came and interfered in Fourm for no reason, and he insulted and called me bitch, and he was not mentioned in anything related to the forum, and when I asked him why you do that, he replied, “You are bitch, and you know yourself.” I don’t know why he interfered and insulted me for no reason.

Forum Rules​

8. It is forbidden to offtopit-write a message that does not carry a semantic load or in those sections where you are forbidden to respond.
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.
huh i said you are cheating you kill me also wrong section

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player
Reviewed
He Already got punished on forums by the Administrator who reviewed the Complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom