Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akshu
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7+ h
5. Your Discord: Hydrayo#7474
6. Your Nickname: Hydra yo
7. Your ID: 42182

Additional information:

1. Leadership of...
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Passion for Gang RP:
I have a profound enthusiasm for gang roleplay, and Vagos is among my preferred gangs. Playing as a gang member deeply resonates with me, motivating my application for leadership within the Vagos.

2.2 Strong Leadership Skills:
Having served as an underdeputy in various gangs and previously as a deputy, I possess robust leadership capabilities. I am confident in my ability to lead effectively and to provide avenues for all members to thrive within the organization.

2.3 Excellent Communication Skills:
My extensive experience leading gangs as an underdeputy, particularly in negotiating hostage situations and spearheading gang events, underscores my adept communication skills. I believe these skills equip me well to lead Vagos effectively.

2.4 Roleplay Enhancement:
As Vagos' leader, I intend to enrich roleplay experiences by orchestrating diverse scenarios such as store robberies, hostage situations, and FZ raids, all while adhering to city regulations to elevate our role within the community.

3. Advice for Roleplay Improvement:

3.1 Ensuring Gang Activity:
I will prioritize active participation from Vagos in all events, including store robberies and hostage scenarios, to enhance the overall roleplay environment.

3.2 Focus on Newcomers:
Recognizing that newcomers may inadvertently breach city rules due to unfamiliarity, I will emphasize their training to ensure compliance, fostering a culture of fair play within the gang.

3.3 Rules and Accountability:
To uphold Vagos' positive reputation, I will ensure strict adherence to city regulations and take necessary measures against any members found violating these rules.

3.4 Aiming for 100% Turf:
Striving for full territorial control, I will incentivize and reward members who contribute to achieving 100% turf ownership.

3.5 Ghetto Presence:

I am committed to establishing Vagos as a formidable presence in the ghetto, instilling a sense of apprehension among outsiders and solidifying our gang's reputation.

Deputys Name
Abby Vuitton - Turf Deputy
2. Rivalry Tee

Rank System:-
16-Boss
15-Deputy
14-Under deputy
13- Warlord
12-Turfer
11-Event Leader
10-Drug lord
High Command
9-turfer Team
8-Enforcer
7-Captain
6-Spray team
5-Clapper
4-Gangsta
3-Member
2-Runner
1-NewBie

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Approved
You have been selected for Vagos interviews!
The interview will take place on Friday, 01/03/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Shery Ottoman (mr.sherry) before 18:00 ST.
Not following will lead to automatic rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom