Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL : MD. Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 12808

Additional Information

1. Leader Of VAGOS
download.jpeg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

- I Have Past experience in many different organizations being High Command for multiple times. That is why i know the responsibility about it. I want to extend my experience more by becoming a leader and guiding my members how to spread violence all over city as a gangster.

- As I said before I have multiple organization experience, so I know the things how to run a gang properly in city by defeating LEOs. I know how this system circle works.

- I have friends and ally all over the city, so I have a good connection with all which is mostly a very good advantage for me to run my team and giving advice to my boys how to step forward. And just because I have a good bond with all so it wil be also like family to us which can make them follow my advice, orders, so they can do activities and make gang more powerful.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
Ans:

- First being professional in playing as a gangster, talking like a gangster and behave like a gangster will improve the roleplay in the organization which I believe most.
- Always helping organization boys and following the high command orders should be the first priority to all.
- As I said I'm friendly to all, and I will help newcomers to know about how gang works and how can do they activities properly without any issues.​

- Making my gang more active in city and spreading violence more
- Will try my best to do 100% Turf with my boys !​

My DEPUTIES will Be
-
Logan Vella : Who have experience of straight 2Term of Marabunta with active members and Turf.
-
Jay Wick : He have also experience of being Leader of Marabunta with active turf.
-
Naveed Stark : Ex Admin and also Ex Leader of Bloods With most activities and Situations.

RANKING SYSTEM

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Turf Leader
12. Under Deputy
11.Turfer
10. Warlord
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Graffitist
5. OG Capo
4. Hitman
3. Shooter
2. Goon
1. Rookie

Thanks for reading my application!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Learn RP, rules and spend time in the server to get experience before applying for leadership.
And put time and effort to your application instead of copy-pasting from your old applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom