Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Imperium I Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyronImperium

Player
Player
Family Information:
Family Name: Imperium
Family Owner: Tyron Imperium I 1976
Family House: 1140
Family Founder Discord: tyron.omidater
Family Owner Forum Link: TyronGendarmarie

Family Story:
Our family, Imperium, has a long history in Los Santos. Our ancestors were already involved in illegal business in the 1960s, and the rest is history... It all started when the first generation of our family set foot on the island. At first they had to get money legally to support their families, but their wages were not enough for them: they were greedy for money, they wanted to have status and power on the island and not waste their time for change. So they decided to take a different path. The path through drug, weapons and human trafficking. But this wasn't enough for them either, so they decided among themselves to rob shops and jewelers. Over time, the gang grew and branched out into different neighborhoods throughout Los Santos, so they had an ear in every corner and knew everything. They were, so to speak, the “illegal government” of the state. The gang originally comes from America and yet the gang consisted of 60% illegal immigrants, which increased the gang's popularity and made it one of the most dangerous gangs in the world.

Family Logo:

Family Clothes:

Family Goals:
-Top 3 Family Ranking
-Top 2 Family War
-Our Second 9/9 Informals
-Become one of the longest-lived families
-Increase Family Members (from 153 to 200+)
-Control more Influence & Business

Family Rules:
-Follow all Server Rules
-Respect all Families and their Members
-Stay Loyal to the Family and Members
-Dont abuse Radio or Family Chat for no Reason
-Be Active and get Rewards (Cash,Promotions)
-Being willing to give your life for another family members

Ranks:
7. King
(Head of the family)
6. Co. King
(Right hand of the king, who takes care of all the family's worries.)
5. Elite
(Family coordinator who knows the city better than his hometown.)
4.Lion
(Trained fighter and hunter, cares about the well-being of the family.)
3.YNG
(Trusted Member of the Family, who gets to know more and more of the Family Businesses.)
2. Member
(Approved member of the family, who still has to prove himself in important situations.)
1.Newbie
(New member of the family who has to settle in first.)

Closing Words
I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to read this application. I hope for positive feedback and a great collaboration in the future
Greetings.

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact Me (Sultan Pluxury) or (Chanush Movva)
on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact in the next 24 hours to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your Unofficial ORG bio.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom