Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohel

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT+5:30
3. Daily time active on the server: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
4. Average online per week: 25 hours
5. Your Discord ID: whitehat_tohel
6. Your characters' name (IC): Whitehat Tohel
7. Your in-game ID (Main and twink): 341597
8. Your in-game level: 14
9. Preferred curator of: Crime
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bangla

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I aim to contribute to the RP community in a new capacity, fostering creativity and enhancing the overall experience for all players. Transitioning into an admin role allows me to positively impact the server dynamics and support fellow RPers.

2. What positions have you held in the city?
I have experience in various crime-related roles, serving as a gang leader and actively participating in criminal activities within the city.

3. What are your strengths?
My strengths lie in effective communication, problem-solving, and creating engaging storylines that captivate players. I excel in conflict resolution and promoting collaborative gameplay.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I tend to be overly invested in intricate plot development, which can sometimes lead to overlooking minor details. I'm working on delegating tasks more efficiently to address this.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I bring leadership skills, a creative mindset, and a passion for community-building to the admin team. My experience in RP scenarios equips me with a deep understanding of player dynamics and needs.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I understand and am willing to sell my in-game business to comply with the rules and responsibilities of being an admin.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Currently, I have no external factors that would hinder my activity on the server. I am committed to dedicating the required time and effort to fulfill my admin duties effectively.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration for your application?
I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to the server as a Grand RP Admin. My goal is to create a welcoming and engaging environment for all players, supporting RPers in their storytelling endeavors and enriching the RP community as a whole. Thank you for considering my application.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect Format, Wrong ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom