Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gedo Standl
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Feb 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/WPHgAvk

Gedo

Player
Player
first of all i want to start this by wishing u guys have a good day and be great as always

Today i got ban for GR1.7 and i didnt do that or even do anything wrong and the last transaction i did i bought a keezy limounous shoes in the morning for 4 millon and i have the full pov of the transaction that happend and theres was nothing wrong happend and i will provide the pov of it and u can see it here . and i wish u understand my situation and i wish if u can help me and thank u and iam ready for money wipe and if it was possible that do not get money wiped i will be greatfull and happy and thank u.

At the end i wish u lebron to have a great day and be great as always and thank u ❤️

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Got blacklisted on a server for helping a person who was hacking accounts and knowingly getting money from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom