Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Crimson

Ex Gov Chief of Staff /Ex Chief of Staff SAHP
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 18
2. Time zone: UTC+1
3. Daily time active on the server (18:30 PM - 00:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 40h
5. Your Discord ID: __0xide__
6. Your characters' name (IC): Pedro Crimson
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 264416 - Twink: (Dont have one)
8. Your ingame level: 30
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Portuguese, German

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- From my time in the city i have done a lot and i think i have reached it all from State org HC to Gang HC i have done it all im looking for something new and to learn and explore the OOC side of Grand and assiste the Admin Team in any way i can .

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
-5 Terms COS of HRT and USSS GOV
-2 Term COS of SWAT and HRT in SAHP
-2 Term Deputy HOD of Undercover LSPD
-1 Term Senior Task Force LSPD
-1 Term Elite Agent FIB
-1 Term Event Captain Rank 11 Vagos
-1 Term Underdeputy Rank 10 Marabunta Grande
-4 Terms DOJ State Attorney

3. What are your strengths?
I think my communication skills are definitely worth talking about i take Situations serious and go handle them with a Professional but yet fun and interesting way.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Im usually a very energetic Person that very much likes to talk but yet people might get frustrated with my active and over exited personality also when im stressed out i usually tend to not think clearly about things so i rather take my time doing things and have a clear and open mind about situations.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Due to my experience in a lot of orgs and my connections being very experiance people that i have learned from i think that the experiance i have gathered will bring justice to the streets of Grand also i think due to my past HRT experiance and my talkative personality i think i can make the Admin team seem more appealing to the normal people and show that that being an admin comes with its own fun and interesting experiences.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
i am currently conducting my studies in switzerland and my finalls will happen in about 3 months from the time of this application being made but i will still find time to do work in the City for Grand so it should not be an issue.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Thank you very much for reading my application.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for an interview!

Please DM me as soon as possible on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom