Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader Application for Blood Street Gang | Itz Vaader

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITZz Vader

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shrey
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hrs
5. Your Discord: itz_vader_26
6. Your Nickname: Itz Vaader
7. Your ID: 289556

Additional information
Leader of Bloods Street Gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Activity and dedication:
I am confident and certain in my abilities to maintain high level of activity and dedication within the organization. With the passion and commitment, I will bring, I can assure you the organization will maintain active at all times with the help of my creativity and way of leading.

2. Ability to lead: My ability of leading consists of the following points, which I think is what differs between a good and bad leader.

● Goal setting: I am able to set effective goals and plan ahead of the future, which I believe is a good benefit for me as a leader.

● Effective communication: Communication is key to success, which I strongly believe I'm good at. I've led countless situations and operations in many different organizations and have not encountered a problem with my communication skills so far. Therefore, I am well experienced in this area.

● Decision making & problem-solving: As a leader, decision making and problem-solving are fundamental responsibilities. You must swiftly assess situations, gather relevant information, and evaluate potential solutions, which I strongly believe I am capable of.
3. Engaging in social interactions: As a gang leader involves collaborating with fellow players, emphasizing the importance of community. I appreciate the opportunity to closely collaborate with gang members, cultivating relationships and promoting teamwork. My objective is to create a supportive and inclusive atmosphere where each member is esteemed, nurturing friendships and fostering a robust sense of camaraderie.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

To enhance roleplay within our gang:

Establish clear guidelines: Communicate roleplay standards focusing on defined characters, consistent interactions, and adherence to lore for a cohesive experience.

Help members develop their characters, improve improvisation, and enhance similar skills, building a community of skilled roleplayers within our gang.

Foster collaboration: Work with other factions for dynamic storylines, involving multiple players and crafting an interconnected game world.

Address toxicity: Proactively tackle toxic behavior, promoting a positive culture of respect and teamwork with conflict resolution channels. I will not tolerate any toxic behavior and will answer it with harsh punishment to avoid toxicity in my organization.

Implementing these strategies will elevate roleplay, offering a more immersive experience. Thank you for considering my application. I'm eager to contribute to our organization's success.

Sincerely, Vader Gray

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis