Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayush Badmash
Administrators nickname
Uchiha Shisui
Date
Feb 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/cGE3eCy

ayush_113

Player
Player
Hello i am making this tread because i asked an admin named as Uchiha Shisui that if u upgrade my office to level 2 then can my fam members car do task or not he said me yes they need to search your id so i upgrade but its not working then i wait for next day to server restart and after server restart stil dosent worked my fam members cant search still so i called admin raihan rin his name he helped me and he told me its some type of bug or something so make a technical fourm with proofs so i made technical fourm and technical admin said me that form level 3 people can do task so i want to get my money back and admin punish because he told me then i buyed for 20m total i spend so kidnly help me dear lebron pluxary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom