Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee_Vendetta
Administrators nickname
El_Rick
Date
Feb 29, 2024
Time
14:31
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/614803/#post-2227783

Vee Vendetta

Player
Player
Hello, as you can see on my complaint I request the POV of a player when he shoot me and kill me while he can't see me and I can't see him. The POV request should be accepted, but for no reason the admin El Rick rejected the request.

The player I requested the POV from has a history of cheating.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Vee Vendetta

Player
Player
Here is a proof that id 2323 (Joaquin Milano) was in a discord call with his family and one of the most active player of his family (ID 2981) was sharing his screen and using his cheating software like nothing.

And still the admin El Rick rejected the POV request when everyone knows that Milano family has a history of cheating (multiple cheaters: ID 2981, ID 22, ID 2323...) and they where banned a lot of times.

By the way 2981 was also banned from Russian server for duplicating items.

B0mPdOC.png

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
The video is over 1 year old at the time I was afk I didn't watch the stream I didn't see or hear anything.
The video was already processed and the players were punished and are currently no longer on the server.
We've been off the server for over 1 year and have just started a new family with new players. This video has nothing to do with the original complaint.

If you need i have the POV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom