Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Levi Strauss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2022
Time of violation
16:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmjWMWYQysY

Burak Frost

Player
Player
These are my POV and my friend's POV. You can hear my voice both of the videos . He is using Discord in this POV. And we can't hear his voice, but they are speaking Turkish and I can understand, his friend ask to him "Did they kill you? Ok, we will kill him" . So I think he doing metagaming and maybe he is doing discord stream.
And this situation is not a family event, I dont know why he is using North Kingdom's name.

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
These are my POV and my friend's POV. You can hear my voice both of the videos . He is using Discord in this POV. And we can't hear his voice, but they are speaking Turkish and I can understand, his friend ask to him "Did they kill you? Ok, we will kill him" . So I think he doing metagaming and maybe he is doing discord stream.
Yes he cant hear you brother because he is soldier in turkish army now lol

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
You can see in my chat. My friend already called us there before he died. . This is not my problem to hear your voice. This is your problem. Also i set meeting point before i died. What kind of metagaming are we talking?

Burak Frost

Player
Player
When you die, your friend say to you " did they kill you?" in Turkish. How your friend know this? They are watching your Discord stream or you are telling your friends " They are kill me." Do not metagaming guys. Its forbidden.

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
When you die, your friend say to you " did they kill you?" in Turkish. How your friend know this? They are watching your Discord stream or you are telling your friends " They are kill me." Do not metagaming guys. Its forbidden.
When i died RP is done. (So after i dead its OOC). You didnt revive me and EMS didnt came to me. Plus my friends did not come there. Even if they did, this meta gaming wouldn't exist. Because I made a meeting point. :)

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Demands were given but due to voice chat bug you were not able to hear them​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom