Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dan Bvlgari
Administrators nickname
Touqeer Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2022
Time
17:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHMKdTORQo

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
Hello ..
I'm Dan Bvlgari, I just had a bad moment and a very sad feeling about what happened.

I think what happened explains a lot, and for me (Touqeer Pluxury) miss the art of communicating with the players. I will tell you what happened:

A member of my family was stealing a car, and went to help him.. I was surprised how the owner of the car knew our location three times! In the tunnels, over the mountain, and even when we were talking with Touqeer Pluxury!

This is the first point.

after we complete ,, Touqeer Pluxury come to us and And he treated us badly and shamefully in front of FIB and the rest of the players, although he did not see what happened and did not know who was at fault, he was threatening to impose punishment if we did not pay the amount of recovery to the owner of the car, and this is absolutely unacceptable!

If he really witnessed the situation and that we really made a mistake, I think that he will impose direct sanctions on us and will not resort to using this method, and he should not raise his voice at us if we speak respectfully and tactfully.

If we break the rules
Punish us!
Do not threaten us or blackmail us!
Do not use excessive force to help your friends in the game.

We are here to have fun!
I spend a lot of money and time to be happy and comfortable.. not to feel like this.

Greetings to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom