Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Maddox

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Akshansh
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: UTC+5:30, India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 4:00pm - 20:00 am
Average online per day(hours): 16hrs.
Your Discord ID: Mr. Maddox
Your characters' name (IC): Maxwell Maxxwell
You're in game ID: 67748
You're in-game level: 7
Languages spoken: English | Hindi.
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

que- Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

"I am interested in becoming an administrator as it would give me the chance to take on more responsibility, make important decisions, and actively contribute to a community or organization. Being an admin would enable me to play a crucial role in managing and improving various aspects of the community."

que - What are your strengths?

teamwork
communication skills
helpful nature
learning capacity

What are your weaknesses?

sometimes losing patience
doubting on self

que - What skills can you bring to the admin team?

"I possess strong teamwork skills that can help foster a positive and collaborative atmosphere within the administrative team. My communication skills are solid, allowing for clear and efficient interactions with both the team and the community. Additionally, my helpful nature and willingness to learn make me adaptable and ready to effectively contribute to the responsibilities of the administrative role."

que -Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

NO

que - Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I will give my 100 percent and hope for the best.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom