Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender Bamro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Karan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hrs (will be 9-11 hrs after 12 march)
5. Your Discord : endxr23
6. Your Nickname : Ender Verlice
7. Your ID : 58171

1. Leader of : Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- When I joined Gang (Ballas) for the first time in my life, I liked it very much especially doing store robberies, raiding FZ, robbing people and stuff, so I have a different passion for Gang RP and I think I am capable of taking a leadership because of my past experiences in gangs.

- I have 0 favoritism policy, so I will make High Command only those people who are active, capable and are working hard for the gang. I would make sure my High Commands are working well and efficiently when I am not IC and if he/she doesn't works straight demotion from my side no excuses at all!!

- When I was Under Deputy in Bloods in the previous term under Foxie, I understood and learnt the qualities of a good leader, and also I learnt how to run a gang smoothly and efficiently, so I think I am now capable of taking a leadership due to my past experiences. I know all the responsibilities and the duties of a great leader!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- More active in ghetto than before or more ghetto clapping
- doing more store robberies/FZ raids
-
Make Vagos, the most active and top gang in the city of Los Santos
- Higher Bonuses to keep the gang active and smooth
- Aiming for 100% turf

Ranking System which I will implement -
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turf Leader
11. Event Leader
10. Warlord
9. Turf Team
8. Executive
7. Manager
6. Graffiti team
5. Shooter
4. Gangster
3. Member
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

At last, I would like to thank to the curators of Vagos for giving your valuable time and reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom