Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayank Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2024
Time of violation
12:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/p85kkQpazcg

Federal Mayank

Business Mafia
Player
In the POV he (122341) said that ''Dont teach me how to do department'' and i only said that ''I will teach you bro''. Just because of this he asked his offficer to cuff me and 104199 started asking me for my ID and passport without showing me his Identification and he was not telling me any reason (as you can see in the POV). Whny should i show him my ID or Passport without any Proper IC Reason. Also Now Disrespecting Is a Crime according to **MINISTER OF STATE** arvind singh (i didnt disrespected our **MINISTER**). When i asked him to tell me the Penal code for which he detained me, he started running away (xd). Being a First Person these guys are misuing their power and they dont even know basic penal codes.

Arvind Western

LSPD
Leader
You also doing some PG here and also it is IC issue

standard_2.gif

Federal Mayank

Business Mafia
Player
Thats clearly fail rp from u guys so dont type here and let the admin decide. Peace!

Federal Mayank

Business Mafia
Player
You cuffed me and forced me to see my passport and id without any IC reason as u can see in the POV

Draken Tempest

Ex-Sherrif
Player
this is totally a IC issue you take it seriously come to Icely and solve this don't disturb respected admin as per POV you also doing some rule break over here !
How can we solve it icly when some people like ID 122341 cuff us because we tell them how to do a department properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom