Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
I dont know
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2024
Time of violation
17:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HTGnTXu-98Y

steve bean

Player
Player
I was working as a collector and I approached a group of men in blue suits to collect their debts. The man told me to leave and without counting for 5 seconds he shot me.

Menaz Middlee

Player
Player
They were more than 4 people and they had a gun and a guy said Leave and he shot you to make you scared but you still decided to attack the other guy with your fist So that's Fear RP

Last edited:

steve bean

Player
Player
They were more than 4 people and they had a gun and a guy said Leave and he shot you to make you scared but you still decided to attack the other guy with your fist So that's Fear RP

and you wanted to take dept without telling them that you are Dept collecter which is also Fail RP
DUDE, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF HITTING ME TO SCARE ME? ALSO, THE REASON I PUNCHED IS BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE BUTTON.DUDE, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF HITTING ME TO SCARE ME? ALSO, THE REASON I PUNCHED IS BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE BUTTON.

fredwarrior11

Ex Citizen
Player
thats fear rp there is 4 guy you need to leave area if you not they can shoot you

Poyraztizm

Founder Of SokakdanBakan!!!
Player
Bro you dont know your player name so funny hahahaha

Menaz Middlee

Player
Player
when you Died you said GG in RP Chat so speaking when you are unconscious is fail RP

Menaz Middlee

Player
Player
As in GR 6.15 Say When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Which Means inside Ghetto he doesn't need to give you demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom