Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dima Scot
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2024
Time of violation
20:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GWdBuWpMhfs

Joni31

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
nice bug abuse brother, enjoy ur vacation! also it was there RP situation going and we gave demands before because our solar panel, don't try to deceive by doing this and putting music to try hide ur mg, anyways have a good vacation mr potatoes!

Joni31

Player
Player
nice bug abuse brother, enjoy ur vacation! also it was there RP situation going and we gave demands before because our solar panel, don't try to deceive by doing this and putting music to try hide ur mg, anyways have a good vacation mr potatoes!
keep your excuses to yourself, you shoot at vehicles that are continuing on the road without pausing, and here it is claimed that you are right

Joni31

Player
Player
and how long has bug abuse been accepted because of the phrase that comes out after death in a rental car

Zack Cooper

Player
Player
its clearyl something happening there like a gunfight there are dead bodys on the road you should leave the are you might die right? but youre not scared of youre life coming back there and trying to check whats happening and when the guy starts shooting you, youre just standing in the same place and dying.. are you not scared of your life? + i think there was a demand to people who are dead on the road and when you came back they thinked that youre their friend and came to save the dead people, becouse of this they shot you

Joni31

Player
Player
its clearyl something happening there like a gunfight there are dead bodys on the road you should leave the are you might die right? but youre not scared of youre life coming back there and trying to check whats happening and when the guy starts shooting you, youre just standing in the same place and dying.. are you not scared of your life? + i think there was a demand to people who are dead on the road and when you came back they thinked that youre their friend and came to save the dead people, becouse of this they shot you
you are very funny, you have also been subjected to complaints by the people you have killed lol you have exhibited the same rule violation to them
giphy.gif

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Upon review evidence i cannot conclude report at this time.

Requesting ID 5584 to provide pov of the situation that you had given demands.

You have 12 hours to do so

mostafa error

Player
Player

Bro he did bug abuse tell him to give pov 1 min before the situation you will see he start shot and run and come back

mostafa error

Player
Player

He should give pov i min before the situation because if it was a situation he should leave dot stop and back to us

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Requesting ID 78756 to provide 1 min before pov of the situation to conclude the report.
You have 12 hours to do it

Joni31

Player
Player
Requesting ID 78756 to provide 1 min before pov of the situation to conclude the report.
You have 12 hours to do it
I am crossing the road again to record your violation of the rules, you are committing the same violation for the second time.

Adam Jyn66

Player
Player
Ur pov is edited and nice self report.

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 5584 will receive punishment for RDM.
(As I asked pov from both IDs but they didn't given so will be proceeding with available evidence)
However ID 78756 will receive punishment for Bug Abuse.
(Using freecam without calling ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom