Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Your Name: tejaswi reddy
Your Age: 17
Time Zone: IST
Avarage Online Per Day:4-5(this will increase)
Your Discord:tejaswireddym_24575
Your Nickname: tejaswi reddy
Your ID:24575

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I gained many experiences in this city and realized that my leadership skills improved among these experiences. I learned how to lead and I have confidence in myself. Under my leadership, we will have good memories with my gang members and friends and we will achieve our dreams.
2.I think Vagos is a very good gang, especially its location is very good. I will conduct continuous activities at Vagos HQ and keep it alive. I trust my members and friends.
I believe I can fix the problems my gang. As a responsible individual, my interaction with people is very good and I can make a good impression and persuade them at the same time. I believe that I can achieve my goals and realize my dreams together with my friends.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1.Toxic people will be blacklisted or kicked
2.I will constantly interact with LEOs
3.I will have experienced players in my gang
4.I will give importance to RolePlay. I will achieve this by doing Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids.

My Goals
1-Turf%100
2-Creating a very good spray set and good profit
3-Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
4-Win all events

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom