Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
stranger
Suspect ID
55169|14809|5584
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhu4GkN4I2o,https://youtu.be/Xhu4GkN4I2o

Elizabeth miles

Player
Player
Hi.
Hope you guys are doing good.
I won this car 2 days ago went to car mod shop a guy came in, killed me and stole this. i called admin and explained to him, he said cant help without pov. i paid 1.5m fine to get it back and 5 minutes later these guys showed up.
I added only 2 tags could have entered more like speaking foreign language in green zone. Even after telling them and they are not stopping means, they didnt care for rules anyway.
Also, could not enter more people id in "suspect id" tab down below cause of space issue.

mostafa error

Player
Player
Hi.
I won this car 2 days ago went to car mod shop a guy came in, killed me and stole this. i called admin and explained to him, he said cant help without pov. i paid 1.5m fine to get it back and 5 minutes later these guys showed up.
I added only 2 tags could have entered more like speaking foreign language in green zone. Even after telling them and they are not stopping means, they didnt care for rules anyway.
Also, could not enter more people id in "suspect id" tab down below cause of space issue.
Bro you left the game 😂 give the full video

Elizabeth miles

Player
Player
Bro you left the game 😂 give the full video
If you got video post it, so we could hear all Ur friends' lovely voices too planning and doing this and even after someone warn u of green zone u just continuing. from start to end, will be funny

Last edited:

mostafa error

Player
Player
If you got video post it, so we could hear all Ur friends' lovely voices too planning and doing this and even after someone warn u of green zone u just continuing. from start to end, will be funny
No you give the pov i will not send you open the forum you send the pov

Adam Jyn66

Player
Player
Hi.
Nice self report they are shooting you and you run to GZ.

mostafa error

Player
Player

Give the full video dont run

mostafa error

Player
Player
I will not send the pov should be from you cuz you open the forum

Dom Salvatore

Curator: Senior State
Senior Administrator
Thread Approved
ID 55169 will receive Punishment for Car Ramming (CR) and FL in GZ
ID 94445 & ID 14809 will receive Punishment for CR

However, ID 55544 will also Receive punishment for Mixing (Said Green Zone) and ID 43859 will also receive punishment for Mixing (Said POV)

Cannot Punish the guys shooting since none of the IDs are visible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom