Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tejaswi Reddy vanga

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: Indian Standard Time (IST)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours a day, 8 to 10 hours on weekdays

5. Your Discord: reddy_24575

6. Your Nickname: mizzy flexery

7. Your ID: 24575

Additional Information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

--> I would like to get the opportunity to lead this organization as I’ve been inside the org for a long time and has managed to gain loads of experience which is essential to run this org, I’ve managed to maintain good relations with everyone in the org which will allow me to be more frank with them ultimately increasing collaboration and team work with my colleagues, I have a lot of things planned to make LI a wonderful org and hope I would get a chance to implement them.

-->I have a confidence on me to take the specific organization on a good amount of level and i will keep my workers in a good Manner.

--> I will reconstruct the whole ranking system and the department within and choose people wisely and reward people efficiently who work hard and help in the development of this organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--> I will make sure everyone has their own part to play in this organization and they will do it not because of they need to but because they want to, I will be creating enthusiasm to all my employees

--> Every time it has been a race between employees to make it to the top 3rd and get bigger bonuses and double promotion, where they forget to check the quality of the ads. I will make sure each department has its own Head who takes care of certain issues.

--> I will make sure that there is always an employee available at the HQ every now and then because it is the satisfaction of the customers we need. I have seen it many times, people come and go with astonishment waiting for LI employee to arrive. Heard various complains myself.

--> Bonus system will be changed to reward the people.

--> Employees will be strictly advised to follow strict RP and the rules of the state to avoid unwanted distortion. Talent shows will also be organized in an orderly manner. Also, I have many ideas to promote the organization of my own.

Also, I have many ideas to promote the organization of my own.
Hope you take it under consideration,

Thank You,
Mizzy flexery

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom