Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyle Blvckbird
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2024
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSkLSaq2QQ

Kyle Bloom

Bulletproof
Player
Dont mind Martina's answer, already opened a complaint about it aswell. Do what you think is true. Thanks.

Alhyfawe.96

Player
Player
Dont mind Martina's answer, already opened a complaint about it aswell. Do what you think is true. Thanks.
this is my pov when the admin allow me to rob his Knife

and after that he come to me again

so as you can see it is not my mistake

Kyle Bloom

Bulletproof
Player
There is no need for full situation. Rule is clear. And I already made a admin complaint.
6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

Kyle Bloom

Bulletproof
Player
Sorry what kind of bug abuse I did? Enjoy watching while your friend getting banned over a 100K knife. Learn the rules. Keep it clear. Let the admin review.

pandaa

Player
Player
you didnt see any bugabuse in pic?? how you was typing in chat all time and you didnt call imbalance??? im enjoying but if you think you are so smart you also going to have vacation for one week lol

Kyle Bloom

Bulletproof
Player
You can not type in the RP chat if you dont call an ambulance. How do you know I did not call the ambulance? What are you smoking? Dumbass is not an OOC insult. It is samething with calling someone idiot. And I did it ICly. Please shut up. I didnt even post the clip that your friend first VDM me. Live with your imagine getting my LV with pickpocketing. As your friends POV, Martina already accepting his fault. Why are you still talking here?

Last edited:

Ali NoMercy

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Player
Report APPROVED
ID 47628 will be punished for GR 6.14
(Knife cannot be robbed during the robbery of a person)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom